Version 126.96.36.199 (ATAL8)
- ADDED: Polish GUI
- ADDED: Confirmation message box when deleting images
- FIX: Error when selecting image after deleting one from preview bar
- NEW: Optional read dose value from atal in Unicode format (admin options).
- NEW: Setting film density for Shimadzu generator.
- NOTE: xraydata_hum_de.dat database upgrade required on table tb_werte new field "density", add new field to view view_werte.
- CHANGE: Cutting ROI with zero width or height are invalid and will not be processed.
- NEW: New option to send a C-FIND Query instead of a Worklist Query.
- FIX: Corrected readed ms value on returned message from shimadzu generator.
- NEW: Optional specify auto crop dimensions.
- FIX: Body parts without filter setting (none) applies default filter.
- CHANGE: Last image is only loaded after xray window shows done status.
- NEW: Search by Bodypart.
- NEW: Close opened patient/study info (local database search).
- CHANGE: RAW image is moved to image directory before processing.
- FIX: FilterName is now directly queried from database instead of hard coded. All filters should work now with autofiltering.
- NEW: Optional Advanced Logging.
- NEW: Optional Atal Shutdown Delay, before starting reset.exe.
- CHANGE: Read also DAP meter when no image is received.
- CHANGE: Increased maximum time period of autodelete to 8 weeks (up from 6).
- FIX: Disabled switching between Prepare/Exposure window during ComCheckForm is active.
- FIX: Add mA, ms to DICOM header.
- FIX: Correct display of body part information on preview image after reset/crop original.
- FIX: Exit process, when forced shutdown of atal.exe successful.
- FIX: Reset progress bar, when forced shutdown failed.
- FIX: Bodypart list was not displayed on Xray window after editing bodyparts.
- CHANGE: Checking Detector 1 ready message by file exists on C drive.
- CHANGE: Enabled MAS change buttons in xray window. (bochum generator only)
- NEW: Study search shows available body parts in list.
- CHANGE: Reset is only called on communication error or when no image was retrieved.
- NEW: Remote service in file menu to directly startup TeamviewerQS (available with new installer)
- CHANGE: Handswitch state processing improvments.
- NEW: Default Atal path (admin settings) has always priority before body part setting.
- CHANGE: No timeout check on Atal.exe in NewImageTimer. (could be a problem on not repsonding atal.exe)
- NEW: Sending exposure values to Bochum generators.
- NEW: Optional Sending exposure values to generators.
- CHANGE: Modified receive structure on receiving the exposure values after xray. (Bochum Gen revised)
- CHANGE: Stop/Reset control application calls revised.
- CHANGE: Newimage timeout is now checked by running state/time of Atal.exe.
- CHANGE: Generator Port is kept open when starting the xray window.
- FIX: Detection field (body part settings) is always resetted when selecting a different bodypart.
- FIX: Applying Patient data to Xraywindow Labels.
- FIX: Handswitch state processing.
- NEW: New license required on enabled Generator interface.
- NEW: Check ATAL_LOG.txt for Detector 1 ready message.
- NEW: Reset.exe optional.
- FIX: Delete button caption will change now on worklist window.
- FIX: App shows status for Atal shutdown on Communication Error and cancelled prepare.
- NOTE: New Atal.exe available version 188.8.131.52
- CHANGE: Reset.exe is called when enabling stop control.
- CHANGE: Stop control is called when receiving a new image. Reset is done on following panel.
- CHANGE: Stop control is called for both panels on click on End Exam button.
- NEW: Added Reset button to communication form to manually reset panel if connection fails.
- FIX: Show Please wait status during exposure delay and applying new image.
- FIX: Exposure items locked during exposure delay and applying new image.
- FIX: Applied default style on "suspend exam" and "end exam" buttons.
- NEW: Calling app reset.exe in specified ATLAIM source dir after receiving a new image and xray window shutdown.
- NEW: Added Resend option of Shimadzu Generator values in Xray window.
- FIX: App show communication error on ATAL.exe freeze.
- FIX: Xraywindow will show ready status whether xray values are valid or not.
- FIX: Status will change back to ready, when prepare status is cancelled.
- CHANGE: Prepare/Exposure Buttons are disabled during "Please wait" status.
- CHANGE: Increased time out waiting for new image to 25 seconds.
- NEW: Checking for new image on image click of empty exposure item.
- NEW: Shimadzu Generator Communication.
- NOTE (1):Database update (xraydata_hum_de.dat) required due to Shimadzu integration.
- CHANGE: Increased time for connection re-check.
- CHANGE: Stop control is now also called on the end of an exam.
- FIX: Fixed an issue that exposure was not cancelled when handswitch was released during atal delay.
- FIX: Fixed an issue that no jpg preview files were generated on image import.
- NEW: Left/Right Marker buttons.
- CHANGE: Exposure State Change message is only logged on change.
- FIX: New image timer is stopped during generator timer is running, Generator timer set to 200ms.
- FIX: Generator Message was not processed.
- FIX: (Bochum Generator) Generator Port will be closed now on timeout.
- CHANGE: Optimized dataflow during exposure routine and image import.
- CHANGE: ATAL log is copied to app.logs folder for debugging on error/timeout.
- CHANGE: Recommended to enable comcheck feature. Com check will be automatically active on image receive timeout.
- NEW: (Admin Options) Optional enable stop control (executes stop.exe in Atlaim base directory on panel position change).
- NEW: (Admin Options) Added Shimadzu Generator to the generator communication list (Receive KV/MAS).
- FIX: (XRay Window) Fixed several issues on tab switching, delete exposure items. General improvements.
- FIX: Fixed a few issues with the handswitch communication. No hs-communication during planning the exposure. No hs-communication after cancelling prepare.
- CHANGE: Smaller font size when searching the local database preview images.
- CHANGE: (Collimator) 1 sec. delay between sending collimator settings and activation.
- FIX: Collimator logging (send process).
- FIX: Fixed an issue during image send process.
- FIX: (Local Database) Fixed an issue displaying the bodypart caption of cropped images.
- FIX: (Worklist) Xray window is not opened, when worklist window is cancelled.
- CHANGE: (Generator Com) Optimized communication flow.
- NEW: (Local Database) Results list in center window, all images shown as thumbnail.
- NEW: (Generator Interface) Requesting exposure values from Bochum generators.
- FIX: (XRay Window) Suspended studies will be completed by selecting another/same patient from worklist.
- CHANGE: All loaded images will be send, no extra check necessary.
- CHANGE: Last used operator name will be resetted on application exit.
- NEW: (Filters) Add, edit and remove filters.
- NEW: (Admin Properties) Accessable by an extra menu option in a seperated dialog now.
- NEW: (Admin Properties) Specify default ATAL interface for STAND and TABLE panel.
- NEW: (XRay Window) Panel position can be changed now by double click on the icon. In prepare modus only.
- CHANGE: (Collimator) Initialize the relay cards on startup.
- CHANGE: (BMD) Further development on calculation on storing the results.
- NEW: Worklist automatically updates every minute.
- NEW: (Edit Bodyparts) Additional button to apply the calibration path to all organs in current category.
- CHANGE: (ATAL Communication Check) Reduced communication check timeout from 10 seconds to 8 seconds.
- CHANGE: (Collimator) 4 States for each direction (x,y).
- CHANGE: (Reject Analysis) Show spreadsheet by Time period, exam type and operator name.
- CHANGE: Add unlimited operator names.
- CHANGE: Database rejection.mdb not necessary anymore.
- FIX: (XRay Window) Xray mode switches back visible to prepare, when suspending an examination.
- NEW: FOR DEMONSTRATION ONLY. Double click on panel status window to startup atal, when handswitch control is disabled.
- NEW: (MainForm) Additional button in top bar to close the current study.
- NEW: Rejected Analysis Overview (1)(2).
- NEW: (XRay Window) Suspend current examination.
- CHANGE: Removed Confirmation request on deleting uncompleted exposure items.
- CHANGE: (XRay Window) Selected Bodypart is automatically applied to exposure list.
- CHANGE: (XRay Window) Explicit unloading Exposure items in XRay window on end exam.
- CHANGE: (XRay Window) Explicit unload images on viewing element in Xray window on end exam.
- CHANGE: (MainForm) The first filter in list is automatically selected.
- CHANGE: (Global change) Image changes will be saved automatically, no explicit confirm necessary.
- CHANGE: (Clean Request) Images entries will be kept in database for reject analysis, we clear only the instance uid to not recognize the entry for queries.
- FIX: (XRay Window) Bodypart button row fits now in each window size.
- FIX: (Edit Bodyparts) Copy of bodypart item do not fail anymore, when Procedure ID is set.
- FIX: (Worklist window) XRay window will not opened, when worklist dialog is cancelled (Bodypart matching on).
- FIX: (Image List) Multiple selected entries will now open correctly.
- NOTE (1): Update of local database necessary. Additional field added in table images.
- NOTE (2): Additional database file necessary in GUI directory rejection.mdb.
- NEW: Handswitch pressed action is only recognized, when acquisition status is ready.
- NEW: Optional Communication Check between ATAL and Panel (requires DARK.exe in C:\ATLAIM directory).
- NEW: Configurable delay in ms on switching the exposure item after X-Ray.
- CHANGE: Added Edit Bodyparts Dialogs to language database.
- NEW: Rejected image is marked with label in the top center position.
- NEW: Specify up to 6 operators, which can be selected in the dose dialog window.
- NEW: Additional button in crop menu to switch the predefined sizes from portrait to landscape and vice versa.
- FIX: Save image changes confirmation dialog is not skipped on program exit.
- CHANGE: Removed option "Automatically check original images for sending"
- CHANGE: Additional check panel communication with Dark.exe (if exists in atal folder).
- CHANGE: The release for exposure is granted for 8 seconds, after atal.exe was successfully started.
- CHANGE: If prepare status was canceled, app waits until atal.exe shuts down to perform a further xray.
- NEW: Optional image reject feature.
- FIX: Image tansfer error message "Failed to connect to remote system" message was only logged, message on screen displays success.
- CHANGE: Default app interface path for new organs is C:\ATLAIM\Atal.exe.
- CHANGE: Worklist query also requests the StudyDescription field.
- CHANGE: Added StudyID (0020,0010) to DICOM images.
- NEW: New button "LUT only" in filter menu to apply only the LUT on the image.
- FIX: Switching between exposure items will reset the keep alive timer from Atal and don't tries to restart the Atal app.
- CHANGE:Image dimesion of cropped original image will be kept during image processing.
- NEW: Patient Details additional displayed in the xray window due to full screen.
- NEW: Delete button to remove worklist entries (1).
- FIX: Handswitch is now deactivated, if now more xray orders are available.
- FIX: Manual crop ROI marker disappears now when crop is not applied.
- NOTE (1): Latest version of worklist serivce necessary.
- CHANGE: Added Dansk language.
- NOTE (1): Update language database guilang.dat
- CHANGE: No exposure values (kv,mas) will be added to the image on disabled Dose dialog.
- CHANGE: Bodypart matching can be turned on/off optional.
- NEW: Pre-defined ROIs for crop function (18x24, 24x30, 35x43).
- NEW: Add additional Body Part and Body Part Region buttons.
- CHANGE: Referring Physician is applied from DICOM Worklist.
- CHANGE: XRay-, Edit Body Part Window, Worklist displayed in full screen size.
Version 184.108.40.206 (ATAL8)
- NEW: Collimator configuration interface.
- NEW: Update Bodypart and View Position on existing images.
- FIX: Preview image immediately updates on image change.
- FIX: Current image was not saved under certain conditions.
- NOTE (1):Database upgrade necessary for collimator configuration.
Version 220.127.116.11 (ATAL8)
- NEW: (Worklist) Requested Procedure Description will be addtional checked for Procedure ID, if no Requested Procedure ID exists.
- NEW: (Admin Settings) Configurable ATAL startup delay.
- FIX: (Edit Body Parts) Previously displayed Procedure ID will not applied on next body part, where no ID exists.
- FIX: (Tools) Image markers will be not flipped anymore on flipped images.
- CHANGE: (Worklist) Removed Worklist file logging.
Version 18.104.22.168/22.214.171.124 not released
Version 126.96.36.199 (ATAL8)
- NEW: Secondary Handswitch control RTS/CTS communitcation.
Version 188.8.131.52 (ATAL8)
- FIX: Optimized burn-in label function.
Version 184.108.40.206 (ATAL8)
- NEW: Customizing Image Markers.
Version 220.127.116.11 (ATAL8)
- NEW: Relais control for hand switch.
Version 18.104.22.168 (ATAL8)
- NEW: Supporting the new acquisition software interface ATAL8.
- FIX: New images will be only recognized on actived exposure item.
- NEW: User Manual can be accessed by pressing the F1-Key (default browser is used).
- NEW: Pre-selected filter strength can be set to off, this will only apply the LUT but no image enhancement.
- NOTE (1): New ContextVision DLLs, update is required when using new filter settings.
- NEW: Optional Body Part matching (Set Procedure ID to auto select exposure items, see Note 2).
- NEW: Image X-ray values (kV, mAs, mgy) will be displayed as annotations.
- NEW: Optinal secondary DICOM Storage destination configurable.
- FIX: After L/R marker is set and applying ROI WL the image will not displayed inverted anymore.
- FIX: The app Raycap Master shutdown correctly in dual panel enviroment.
- CHANGE: Body Part is displayed in the preview image info.
- NOTE (1): Update to Raycap Master V 22.214.171.124
- NOTE (2): Body Part database requires update due to Body Part matching.
- NOTE (3): Update to DicomObjects V 126.96.36.199
Version 188.8.131.52 Build 6
- FIX: Option "double panel control" state is now correctly set on restart.
Version 184.108.40.206 Build 4
- CHANGE: Optional additional delay to wait until RaycapMaster is stopped after exposure.
Version 220.127.116.11 Build 2
- FIX: Pre-selected image filter for lung will be applied now.
- NEW: Optional CPR detection (Dansk Patient ID) to Date of Birth.
- CHANGE: Color layout.
- FIX: Patient name of related image instance UID will be displayed when open images from local database.
- Change log lost due to disk crash.
- CHANGE: Image processing and cropping does not create an additional image anymore.
- NEW: Updated filtering module, new ddls and filter parameters. (probably CVLicense needs to extended to CVIE-Scheaf-XR2-ADi).
- NEW: The source directory of the used calibration files can be specified for each bodypart.
- NEW: The patient position can be previously specified now for each bodypart.
- FIX: Dose data, Patient Position, View Position and Series Description is applied now to all subimages.
- FIX: The correct annotations will be updated, after editing current patient data.
- FIX: Optimized image display routine to avoid display errors.
- FIX: Settings of the last displayed preview image will saved.
- FIX: Image Rotation/Flip settings are correctly applied now, when sending to DICOM SCP.
- CHANGE: All dicom images get different Series UIDs.
- CHANGE: Original DICOM image flip/rotation is now permanent at creation time.
- FIX: "New Study" button creates now a new Study UID, when current patient data is kept.
- FIX: Image flip/rotation is kept on additional filtered images.
- FIX: Images with burnt in annotations can be re-windowed now to see all previous image details.
- NEW: The user can specify the font type and size for the Burn-In-Annotations.
- NEW: All selected Main Bodyparts will be collected in the StudyDescription DICOM Tag.
- NEW: The Window Width/Level Calculation can be set different now for each bodypart. Available modes "OFF", "AUTO", "SEMI-AUTO", "CUSTOM".
- CHANGE: The F1 Help option is not available anymore.
- CHANGE: The dose value entry shows now "mGy mē" instead of "mGy".
- FIX: Both data fields of DICOM Tags Pixel Spacing and Imager Pixel Spacing are filled now.
- FIX: Image Rotation/Flip settings are correctly applied now, when extended image acquisition window is disabled.
- FIX: The default interface shows now all available buttons.
- NEW: Burn-in free text notification into image.
- NEW: The pixel spacing at imager value can be specified in the admin options now.
- NEW: Dose area product value will be resetted, when "auto dose" is activated.
- NEW: Select pre-defined Patient Position and Referring Physician in dose dialog window.
- CHANGE: Reset will reload current image now to set all changes back.
- CHANGE: All burned-in notifications will be gray coloured in the new image.
- FIX: PAN Button in touchscreen interface enables now the function to move the image.
- FIX: The selected mouse function will be kept when using the magnifier on 3rd mouse button (mouse wheel).
- CHANGE: RAW images of acceptance test images will be saved now for further processing.
- CHANGE: Image interpolation filter is now set to CubicSpline for better image quality.
- FIX: Position marker label L/R will be also well-placed on simple click.
- FIX: Preview image size will be resetted on delete.
- FIX: Activated Modality parameter CR is not changing back to DX on restart.
- FIX: ImageID is starting now by 1 on new study.
- FIX: Patient information will be not overwritten on loaded images form database after registering a new patient.
- NEW: Query parameter Modality can optional specified in the Worklist options now.
- NEW: Extended Window Width/Level calculation can be turned on/off in administrative options.
- NEW: Delete button in Tab-Edit menu (Bodypart configuration) is now enabled and usable.
- CHANGE: Application Title Name is now used in Software Version Header Element 0018,1020.
- CHANGE: Current image comment will be applied to cropped image.
- CHANGE: Removed Animal Filter Names from human database.
- CHANGE: Removed Window Width/Level and Pan dialog in touchscreen interface.
- FIX: Faulty image header when creating DICOM images without extended image acquisition window.
- FIX: Loaded configuration of bodypart settings were not immediately updated on copy/delete.
- FIX: Magnifying glass showed wrong zoom factor on initial image display.
- FIX: Unfiltered DICOM image was overwritten from XR2 default filtered image.
- NEW: Confirmation message by deletion of image/bodypart element in extended image acquisition window.
- FIX: When patient information from database was applied after program startup, no studydate/time was set.
- NEW: Press F8 in the extended image acquisition window to activate the Acceptance Test mode. No filters or window width/level calculations will be processed.
- CHANGE: The default bodypart configuration table is now shown, when the extended image acquisition is turned off.
- FIX: The comment text field was not updated on image change.
- CHANGE: Bodypart specific generator settings can be freely edited now.
- FIX: The StudyUID was missing on some images, if the patient information was keyed in manually or applied from database.
- FIX: The Magnifying glass freezed when pressed additional mouse buttons during magnify view.
- FIX: Rotate-/Flipstate was not applied to initial filtered image.